Automuseum PROTOTYP celebrated the 25th jubilee of the Fall of the Berlin Wall with the special exhibition “GEMEINSAM GEGENEINANDER” about German-German racing after World War II till the Building of the Berlin Wall.
Till then, drivers from East and West Germany used to compete against each other. For the first time interesting racing cars of the FRG and GDR were displayed together in one exhibition. A very special reunification!
Special exhibition with selected works of the worldwide renowned photographer F.C. Gundlach.
- 1947 BMW-Veritas 2 Liter (BRD)
- 1948 AFM Intertyp 2 Liter (BRD)
- 1949 Baum-BMW Formel 2 (DDR)
- 1949 Holbein-BMW HH49 Formel 2 (BRD)
- 1949 Krause/Reif-BMW Formel 2 (DDR)
- 1950 Veritas-Meteor Formel 2 (BRD)
- 1950 Klodwig-BMW Formel 2 (DDR)
- 1951 Lorenz-VW 1,1 Liter (DDR)
- 1954 Rometsch-Porsche Spyder 1,1 Liter (BRD)
- 1956 AWE R 3 Rennkollektiv-Wagen 1,5 Liter (DDR)
- 1959 Scampolo-Wartburg Formel Junior (BRD/DDR)
- 1960 Melkus Ketten-Wartburg Formel Junior (DDR)
- 1963 SEG II Formel Junior/Formel 3 (GDR)