The BMW Art Cars caught attention on the Le Mans circuit as well as in major museums around the world. For the first time ever nine of these rolling sculptures, created by internationally renowned artists like Andy Warhol, Roy Lichtenstein and Jeff Koons, were on display at Automuseum PROTOTYP.
356 VIP. VERY IMPORTANT PORSCHES.
The 2015/16 special exhibition about the Porsche 356 .
The BMW Art Cars on display
- Alexander Calder BMW 3.0 CSL, 1975
- Frank Stella BMW 3.0 CSL, 1976
- Roy Lichtenstein BMW 320 Gruppe 5, 1977
- Andy Warhol BMW M1 Gruppe 4, 1979
- Ernst Fuchs BMW 635CSi, 1982
- M.J. Nelson BMW M3 Gruppe A, 1989
- César Manrique BMW 730i, 1990
- A.R. Penck BMW Z1, 1991
- Jeff Koons BMW M3 GT2, 2010